Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sprinkles of Life - Birthday Tree



Last month, I felt a class for some scrapping friends using the Sprinkles of Life stamp set.  As part of the class fee, they went home with the full stamp set to keep, so I wanted to make some samples of cards they could make they got home, and this is one that I chose to make.

I *loved* playing with my new Triple Banner Punch and the beautiful little Blossom Accents to add some details to this card.  Even though the accent is a flower, I think this card is still neutral enough to be sent to a man or woman, and to be modified for different occasions (get well, so sorry, missing you...).  The yellow is a new color this year, it's called Delightful Dijon - pretty accurate name, don't you think?  It pairs nicely with the Always Artichoke and Tip Top Taupe, which are the other colors I used.

I hope you enjoyed - thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover