Wednesday, May 18, 2016

STARS Thursday Challenge: Sketch Pad DSC #181

One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that we get to see products over a month before the general public, and start buying them about a month before.  So, needless to say, I was pretty pumped when my UPS package arrived with some hot-off-the-press goodies! I knew immediately I would have to use them in my weekly challenge post.This card incorporates the brand new Love & Affections stamp set. The colors are our tried-and-true friends: Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Calypso Coral and Wisteria wonder.  The adhesive pearls used here are returning in the new catalog as well!

I decided to use flowers instead of the circular elements on the sketch.  I tried to keep them roughly on the left half of the card and in a random, sort of diagonal placement.  Rather than using a completely horizontal element, like in the sketch, I decided to incorporate a wider sentiment to draw your eye across the page.

I think it turned out well!

To see how my fellow STARS used this sketch, check out the links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover