Wednesday, June 8, 2016

STARS Challenge - Color My World DSC #184


Don't panic!  You didn't just lose 8 months of your life - it's not February or Valentine's Day.  I just couldn't help myself when I saw these colors.  I needed to refill my "love you" card stash (I like to send cards to/with my hubby when he's on business trips) so I decided to kill two birds with one stone: this challenge and increase my stash.  This card was simple to make but lots of fun.  



This was a challenge for the group of demonstrators that I belong to, and many of them chose to play along.  Check out their handiwork by clicking on their names below!

3 comments:

  1. It makes me think of Valentines and crave chocolate. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of you to send husband cards while he is away. Love the idea and the card :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling heart card, Michelle! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover