Thursday, December 2, 2010

Color Challenege - Poppy Parade, Old Olive, and Concord Crush

My demonstrator's group has been participating in challenges these past few weeks, and today our challenge was to use Poppy Parade, Concord Crush and Old Olive. This was a fun chance to use two of this year's In Colors, with one of my "go to" classics!

I thought the colors lent themselves well to a Christmas theme...the richness of the Concord Crush makes me think of royalty or special occasions and the Poppy Parade paired with the Old Olive create a modern twist of the standard red and green for this time of year.

The card base was embossed with our Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder and the poinsettia stamp is retired from last year's holiday mini (Berry Christmas)...this is still one of my favorite sets! I topped it off with our In Color Ribbon and our new adhesive pearls.

Happy stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty!!!! Love the simple layout and the added pearls are awesome! Great job with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover