Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Playing with Pleasant Poppies - Day 4

If you would like to pin this to Pinterest, please hover over the image and then click on the P.  

Welcome to the final day of my Pleasant Poppies spree!  I had a lot of fun playing with this set, and as you can see, there is enough similarity between the 4 cards (see three previous posts) that you could sit down and whip all four out in one sitting.  This is my personal favorite of the four cards I've posted using this set, so I saved it for last.  Which is your favorite?

To re-create this card, you'll need to gather:

Paper: Designer Series Paper* (this particular pattern is retired), cardstock to coordinate with your DSP (I used Poppy Parade (retired), Basic Black, and Whisper White).

Stamps: Pleasant Poppies, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: Old Olive marker, Basic Black Craft ink pad, Poppy Parade ink refill (retired)

Other: adhesive pearl rhinestones, adhesive (I used Snail), black embossing powder, embossing heat tool, aqua painter.

*as an alternative to DSP, you could use plain, colored cardstock.  Or you could jazz up the cardstock by embossing it with a Textured Impressions Embossing Folder or stamping with Versamark or colored ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover