Monday, August 1, 2016

Mint Macaron & Botanicals Card


I'm one of those people who sometimes avoids things with which I'm uncomfortable.  Can you relate? Case in point - I have been reluctant to use the color Mint Macaron since it came out over a year ago. Don't get me wrong...it's a beautiful shade of green...but I wasn't quite sure with what colors I should pair it.  So I laid the Mint Macaron ink pad out on my work table with other colors in a circle around it and rearranged them every time I walked by for a few days to come up with a few color combinations that I liked.  This is the first one: Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla and Perfect Plum.  Now, I'd admit it's a pretty safe color combo - it's hard to go wrong with pinks and purples, but it got me to play and now I'm really enjoying it.  You'll have to check back in the future to see if you can spy me using Mint Macaron with other colors...I have a few ideas up my sleeves.

Supplies: Rich Razzleberry ink &cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock, Mint Macaroon cardstock, ink & ribbon, Playful Pallette Designer Series Paper, Botanical Blooms framelits and stamps, Perfect Plum ink, adhesive pearls, Blushing Bride cardstock & ink, Sweet Sugarplum ink, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamps, bitty banners dies (retired).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover