Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Some Serious Swapping: Home for Christmas

This is the other Christmas card I did for the swap I mentioned in my post yesterday. The requirements were to use three embellishments, so this card has the 5/8" satin ribbon in basic black, embossing powder, and a clip from our Clips Assortment. I have fallen in love (no pun intended) with our Love Letters designer series paper, so I was looking for a way to incorporate that into my card. That drove the color scheme of Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler. Multiple layers and the ticket corners (made with our ticket corner punch) add some detail to this card, which was pretty easy to make! I like to stamp the insides, too...for a little extra surprise.


Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover