Monday, March 31, 2014

DOStamper Stars Sketch Challenge DSC#070


Awhile back, I saw this challenge posted at my upline's website.  I finally took some time to sit down and create a card from it.  I'm happy with how it turned out.  It seems like I'm constantly looking for "thank you" and all-purpose cards, so I was happy to create one to add to my stash.  I used the Fresh Prints DSP (#132996) stack that is in the spring catalog.  This paper is delicious!  I loved it so much I ordered a second stack so that I don't run out any time soon.  It works beautifully for many occasions, and features Real Red, Coastal Cabana, and Crumb Cake.

#cardmaking  #dawnolchefske #diy #dostamping #stampinup #DOstamperSTARS #ThursdayChallenge #SAB2014 #sweetsorbet #sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover