Thursday, September 3, 2015

DOstamper STARS Challenge - Color My World DSC #147



When I saw this week's color palette, my mind immediately went to one of my favorite places on earth: Minnesota's North Shore.  If you've never been there, you really should go.  It's breathtakingly beautiful with the stunning blues of Lake Superior, miles of rocky, craggy shoreline, waterfalls, lighthouses, tall whispering pines & plenty of hiking.  So I decided to capture that feeling by using an image of nature (from retired stamp set Moon River) and rustic materials (leftover twine from the June My Paper Pumpkin kit and the Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder).  



Be sure to check out my friends' logs by clicking on the links below to see their interpretations of this color scheme.  I think you'll be just as delighted as was!

Judy Strickling
Ashley Simmons
Sharon Bennett
Miriam Bollinger
Connie Plaumann
Dawn Olchefske
Robyn Rasset









1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover