Wednesday, September 9, 2015

June My Paper Pumpkin





Recently, I posted a few cards I made with my June "My Paper Pumpkin" kit, which you can see HERE.  As I mentioned, I only had time to make half the kit that day.  Since then, I was able to make the rest, so now I'm sharing with you the other half.

The muted greens, blues and taupe made me think of traditional baby boy and I have a few friends who are expecting, so I decided to make a few of them into baby cards, but it also never hurts to have birthday cards laying around.  Thus, I used the "it's your day" sentiment that came with the kit on the outside of two of the cards & then used a "happy birthday" stamp from my stash on the inside of those two cards. For the other two cards (the baby cards) I used two stamps from the Petite Pairs stamp set ("welcome baby" and "glad you're here").  If you haven't seen that set yet, go check it out...it's very versatile and unique in our lineup because it allows you to have stamped sentiment on both the inside and outside of the card.

They still haven't made this kit available for purchase, but my hope is that they will so keep an eye on my blog or store for details.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover