Sunday, September 13, 2015

Timeless Elegance Birthday Card







My husband and I decided to take today off from all responsibility - we mowed yesterday, cleaned and grocery shopped the day before and so today he is watching movies & I'm playing with paper.  I decided to go online and look up some card challenges to use as my point of inspiration and was excited to find the sketch challenge at Always Playing with Paper and decided to give their sketch a whirl.  I'm really pleased with how it turn out.  Such a simple card, really...but lots of "wow"!




If you'd like to buy this card, you can do so in my Etsy shop.

If you'd like to buy the supplies to make this card, you can do so by clicking on the product images below.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover