Monday, September 7, 2015

Gently Falling - Thank You


The other day, I participated in a challenge to use only Mossy Meadow and neutrals.  I completed that challenge but while I had the materials out, I decided to make another card.  This one just kind of fell together.  I had the chevron background already cut out, leftover from the day I made these cards. And the rest of just kind of happened from there.  The stamps used here are both retired, unfortunately, but you may be able to find them on Etsy or Ebay.  They are Gently Falling (leaf) and So Very Grateful (sentiment).  The Ink is Mossy Meadow.  The cardstock is Very Vanilla and Mossy Meadow.  And though you can't tell it from here, I did pop the sentiment with some dimensionals (foam adhesive).

Here are some other cards I've made using this set:
Monochromatic Thank You Note
Fall-Themed Thinking of You card
Sympathy Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover