Thursday, August 27, 2015

June 2015 My Paper Pumpkin Kit





The My Paper Pumpkin kits just keep getting cuter and cuter!  Even though my kit parts are used up now (except some twine), I can’t wait to play with this stamp set even more.  I have so many ideas swimming in my head – check back to see if any of them make it on to paper!  This kit took me a little longer to assemble than they normally do, but it was so worth the extra time.  This kit is from June, 2015, and so far refills or duplicate kits have not been made available, but it’s always a possibility, so keep your eyes peeled.  Even if you don’t have the kit, though, there are definitely plenty of points of inspiration here!  The twine and faceted buttons are part of our regular lineup and can be purchased on my website (Vintage Faceted Buttons and Linen Thread) the color combination of whites, browns, corals, greens and turquoises is oh-so-yummy and the layout could be mimicked pretty easily.  Not to mention the good reminder to create your own background by stamping images repeatedly.  There were four other cards that came in this kit, but I ran out of time so I’ll have to post them when I get them done!  Hope you’re having a great week.  Until next time, happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover