Thursday, August 20, 2015

Lotus Thank You


I don't know about you, but  I go through Thank You cards faster than any other kind of card, so I like to have plenty on hand.  However, recently, I had run out so I wanted a quick way to replenish my stock, but I didn't want it to look just slapped together, either.  Even though this card is simple, the layers of stamping, a small amount of bling, and good balance made this card come together quickly but still beautifully!   While this stamp set, Lotus Blossom, is retired, this card could easily be adapted to any color scheme, any sentiment, and any stamp set.  It lends itself particularly easy to any floral set.  Quick, and easy!  You'll notice I used a rounded corner and similar layout on the inside to tie the card together:


If you would like to purchase items to make cards like these, please check out my stamping store.

If you would rather purchase the card, come check out my Etsy Shop: xoStudioDesigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover