Friday, April 22, 2016

April 2016 My Paper Pumpkin

My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit offered by Stampin' Up! demonstrators and it gets mailed straight to you.  Each month's kit includes a set of stamps, ink spot(s), and everything you need to complete a kit, all for under $20.  Can't beat that, can you?  Want to sign up? I'd love to have you join...just let me know and I'll help you get going!

My April kit arrived last Saturday (after two days of checking the mailbox) and I went straight inside and assembled it - soooo cute!  This month's kit is a pretty little paper wreath that kind of reminds me of boxwood, which is oh-so-popular right now in home decor and landscaping. 

I don't want to ruin the surprise for those of you haven't seen yours yet, so only scroll down if you're ready to see the finished product.  




All the bits and pieces:




Assembly:





THE FINAL PRODUCT!!!:


I'm so happy with how this turned out.  Even assembled it fits back into the box it came in, so I turned right around and mailed it to someone special as fun surprise to celebrate spring.

This kit came with a bonus stamp set to commemorate that the MILLIONTH My Paper Pumpkin kit was sent this month, so be checking back to see projects I've made with that.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover