Wednesday, April 20, 2016

DOstamperSTARS Challenge #177: Wild About Flowers Retirement Card


Typically, this time of year, I'm gearing up for Mother's Day, Father's Day, graduations, a smattering of birthdays, and a few bridal and baby showers.  This year is no different, except that this year has a few added retirements!  So, when the challenge this week was to use Wisteria Wonder, Marina Mist, and Pear Pizzazz, I decided to try to figure out how to incorporate those colors with a retirement theme.  This was the result.  I think I like it!  I definitely can't wait to play with the Wild About Flowers stamps again, this was fun!

The Wild About Flowers stamp set will be carrying over to the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog - so if you're like me and trying to budget your money for retirement items now, you can plan to get during the new catalog period.  However, you won't want to pass up our Seam Binding Ribbon.  I used Pear Pizzazz for this card because it was required by the color scheme, but Pear Pizzazz is no longer available.  However, plenty of other great colors are available HERE, and they are fabulous.  The ribbon is so lightweight it makes it really easy to tie nice tight knots.  Give some a try!


Want to see what my friends did with this challenge?  Join us on our blog hop by clicking on the following links!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with the Wild About Flowers stamp set. Clever way you added the ribbon. Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is beautiful ! Anyone retiring would love to receive it !

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover