Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Shower Day!!!

 

Today, my mom and I are attended a couples' shower for my cousin and her fiancé.  So, I decided to make them a card using their wedding colors (Pear Pizzazz and Perfect Plum) and this card as inspiration. I didn't have the cloud embossing folder, so I cut some out with a die cut from my stash.  I paper-pierced the white rectangle layer and the heart shape using Stampin' Up!'s piercing tools (paper-piercing tool: #126189; pierce mat: #126199, essentials pack: #126187, and occasions pack: #129387). I stamped the umbrella (retired Rain or Shine set) on the white rectangle and then again on a scrap of white.  I cut the umbrella out of the scrap and adhered it onto the rectangle using a Dimensional to give it some depth.  I topped it with a flower punched with Boho Blossoms  (#119858) and a Large Rhinestone (#129324).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover