Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Stampin' Up! Catalog Year Coming to a Close

With the renewal of spring, we find ourselves coming to the end of another catalog year for Stampin' Up!  If you're anything like me, you're probably chomping at the bit to find out what new goodies are headed our way, and which goodies we are going to need to hoard because they are retiring.  To help you plot your purchases, here is the schedule for transitioning this spring:


#dostamping #stampinup #2013-2014AnnualCatalog #retiredlist
Monday, April 21 - Retired List (all products available while supplies last - this year, this also means stamp sets will be in limited quantities as well!!! - this is different than in years past - so don't delay in ordering your favorites!)
 
 
 
Thursday, May 1st - NEW Project Life products (check out Project Life Details )
Monday, June 2 - New 2014/2015 Annual Catalog goes live!  (ordering begins at 12pm MT)
Wednesday, June 4 - Last day to order from the "old" 2013/2014 Annual Catalog

How to get your new Stampin' Up! 2014/2015 Catalog?  It's easy - contact me through my website and I will be happy to ensure you get a free copy!

Also, thank you for taking the time to follow my blog, leave comments, and of course, for choosing me as your demonstrator.  I hope all this good news leaves you as excited as it leave me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover