Monday, September 9, 2013

Halloween Happiness Swap Card #2


Yesterday, I shared with you a card that I made for a swap using the Halloween Happiness single stamp and the Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper.  Today I'm back to show you an awesome alternative.  This is a card I received back in that swap, so it was designed by someone else.  I didn't get her information, so if you are the original artist, feel free to let me know.  In any case, I was surprised that there were some similarities in our cards, but her card a few twists that I loved.  First, she stamped the pumpkins in two colors like I did, but she left off the greeting and then she cut it out by hand and mounted it on some Stampin' Dimensionals to give it some depth.  LOVE that!  And then, as you can see from the photo below, she used a funky fold and put the greeting on the inside.  Pretty neat, huh?  It sure gets my mind spinning with possibilities.



Supplies used for this card include Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper, Halloween Happiness Stamp Set, Cardstock (Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Summer Starfruit), a brad, ink in Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and a shade of green, and Stampin' Dimensionals.  The funky fold she used is called the Fun Fold and you can find a tutorial for it on my upline's (Dawn Olchefske's) blog here.

Hope you are enjoying the first days of fall!  I will be posting more fall and Halloween-themed cards and crafts here in the coming months, so be sure to check back...

Until next time, happy stamping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover