Thursday, September 26, 2013

Summer Silhouettes Birthday


I've been posting a lot of fall/Halloween cards lately and I decided to take a break, and show you a flowery one that reminds more of spring or summer.  I was inspired by this card.  As you can see, I changed it a bit by matting the stamped image and eliminating the bow.  But it still achieved a clean and simple look, which is what attracted me to the example.  I think it would also look pretty in a shade of purple or yellow.
Supplies used for this card include the Summer Silhouettes stamp set, the Simply Sketched stamp set (sentiment), cardstock (whisper white and primrose petals), ink (gumball green, basic gray, and primrose petals, the Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, a Big Shot machine, and Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover