Thursday, September 19, 2013

Witches' Brew/Halloween Hello

Isn't this a great card?  A few weeks ago I had posted a few Halloween swap card (one that I had submitted for the swap and I had received in exchange). This is another of the cards I had received in exchange.  I love how she kept simple to assemble and used the popular banner and damask-like motifs.  This stamp set (Halloween Hello) comes with a nice assortment of small Halloween images, and she used four of them on this card.

Supplies used include Witches' Brew Design Series Paper, cardstock (pumpkin pie, basic black, very vanilla), ink (pumpkin pie, basic black), and circle punches.

Thanks, Misty, for a great card!  Check back in a few days for more Halloween inspiration from another swap card I received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover