Saturday, July 25, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin - July 2015 - Thanks a Latte




I have been subscribing to My Paper Pumpkin almost from the beginning, but it's only been in the past few months where I've started doing them almost immediately...I just can't resist them!  They have really stepped up their game and deliver some fun, quick projects for only about $20 a month.

This month's kit, Thanks a Latte, features the supplies to make 8 cards (everything you see on this card - the base cards, the patterned paper, the "notebook" paper, the accent stickers, the ribbon-tied paper clips and even the dimensional adhesive). The kit even includes the fun coordinating envelopes that remind me of the retro-style air post envelopes.  It also includes  mini ink pads (Early Espresso and one of our new colors, Cucumber Crush) and a versatile stamp set that features one tea cup, two plant outlines and two plant "fill-ins", a tea bag, and three greetings ("get well", "a cup of cheer", and "thanks a latte').

If you wish you had this one, keep your eyes peeled on my blog because I will share if they make these kits available to subscribers.  And if you've been on the fence about subscribing to My Paper Pumpkin, now is the time!  We are offering 50% off your first two months (new subscribers only).  Read more about the promotion HERE!  If you feel like now is the time to sign up, I'd be delighted if you chose me as your demonstrator.  You can do that by signing up for My Paper Pumpkin HERE!

A lot of times I do my kits while watching television with my husband.  I love doing that instead of cards from scratch because everything is one place and I don't have to keep getting up and down and ruining the shows for us.  I've also used them on vacations and road trips, and sometimes carry them in the tote bag I take everywhere so that if I'm stuck waiting somewhere, I can just pop it out and do a few things.  I have friends who are considering gathering a group over their lunch hour to assemble them.  They are perfect for all of these situations because they include almost everything you need.  You'll need to provide a stamp block, and some months, a pair of paper snips.  I usually just toss those in as soon as I open the kit.  I usually toss in my favorite adhesive as well, just in case!

Happy stamping!!!

PS - come back tomorrow to see another card I made using the stamp set from this kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover