Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Ice Cream Cone



I have been having a blast this month playing with my Sprinkles of Life stamp set and Cherry on Top designer paper stack.  I told myself that I was going to get serious about actually using the things I buy (you can relate, right?) so I sat down with my stamps, the coordinating Tree Builder Punch, the Cherry on Top stack, and a pile of cardstock and coordinating embellishments and went to town.  The punch and stamp set have proven to be extremely versatile.  You can create ice cream cones, and cupcakes, and tall or short baskets of flowers or leaves or apples.  You can create trees, and decorate any of the above with cherries or flowers or birds.  The sentiments lend themselves to a variety of occasions including birthday, friendship, encouragement, and love.  I just know I'll be coming back to this set again and again.  Stampin' Up! opted to make this set in a photopolymer, which is a great deal for you - the photopolymer allows them to give you more images for less money and they all fit in one slim DVD case, which takes up less room in your craft storage.  Not to mention, they donate $3 to Ronald McDonald House for every Sprinkles of Life set sold this catalog year!  Pretty sweet, right?  (Pun intended).  Thanks for stopping by today!  I look forward to seeing you here again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover